Home > Youth Zone
Youth Zone Simsbury Quiz
- What section of Simsbury was once known as “The Falls”
- Falls on Firetown Road
- Where is the historic “Minister’s Well” located
- Behind First Church
- On the Westminster School Campus
- Behind Bank of America
- In the Center Cemetery
- Simsbury was burned by the Indians in what year?
- The Fountain in Weatogue was built in memory of?
- George Washington
- Civil War Veterans
- Dr Roderick White
- Capt. John Pettibone
- The Simsbury Casino was located where what building is now?
- Simsbury Bank
- Andy’s Plaza
- Eno Memorial
- The Cannon Building
- The great fire that destroyed the mill and many homes in Tariffville was in what year?
- Which of the following towns was not originally part of Simsbury?
- East Granby
- The Farmington River was originally known as?
- The Weatogue River
- The Shad River
- The Tunxis River
- The Metacomet River
- The first area settled in Simsbury was?
- Terry’s Plain